Time for another round of links. A good collection of stuff in the list below so be sure to check them out.
- The 2011 Billabong Rio Pro has started. Today is a lay day but be sure to check out the event site for the webcast and updates.
- Surfer Mag sat down with recent Nike 6.0 Lowers Pro winner Miguel Pupo and asked him some questions.
- Photographer Nick Lavecchia shares some of his photos with The Inertia.
- Watch as Paul Fisher imagines what it’d be like if he was a world champ.
- Mr. Dane Reynolds re-signed with Quiksilver for another 6 years.
- Bikinis and Wipouts! I wish I had thought of such an awesome photo feature (above).
- Nathan Fletcher, Ivan Florence, and Nathan Florence score in Micronesia and Surfline has some great photos.