It’s Monday! There are waves in New York and New Jersey today but it looks like Jerz is the call until the winds go more offshore around here. The Quiksilver Pro ran through Round 3 heats yesterday and they will most likely run again today, maybe finishing. Below are some links to get you through the day.
- Keep an eye on the Long Beach, NY and Belmar, NJ cams as there are some fun waves out there today.
- With lay day after lay day to start off the Quiky Pro, everyone on the Gold Coast has been getting their party on.Â Here are some pics to proove it.
- Speaking of the Quiksilver Pro, make sure to head to the event website to watch the live webcast and watch all heats on demand!
- Eddie Would Go! Surline has a greatÂ pieceÂ on the life and legend of Eddie Aikau.
- Most of the East Coast andPuerto Rico went off last month. Check out this photo feature.
- Runamuk Visuals has locked in a spot as a blog I check out on a daily basis.
- World Water Day is coming up on March 22nd. Check out Surfrider’s site dedicated to the day.
- Surfing Magazine takes on the idea of services like Foursquare and your local surf break in,Â Who Sponsors Backdoor?
- Innersection is staying busy and is now in voting stage for the GoPro Sections.
- If you’re on Facebook go to the SURFBANG page and like it!
That’s all for now. Got a link you want to share with the world? Email me: jz [at] surfbang.com