It’s a gloomy rainy Wednesday here in New York but hopefully with this crappy weather we get some waves tomorrow. Here are some links to get you through the day.
- Shea Lopez tries to figure out Why Kelly Slater is so Good in an article on SurferMag.com.
- Transworld Surf has a good writeup on 5 Ways To Help Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami Survivors.
- The East Coast saw some good swell recently. Surfline has a gallery with 27 awesome photos (above).
- ESPN recently interviewed New York’s Balaram Stack.
- Quiksilver has a contest going on to win a trip to the 2012 Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast on their Facebook Page.
- Surfing Magazine has some excellent photos and video of Billabong’s Elite Junior Surf Camp doing their thing on the North Shore of Hawaii.
Got a link you want me to share? Email me at jz [at] surfbang.com