Another round of links to keep all you peeps busy around the web.
- Jaws is known for being a tow in wave, but Mark Healy, Greg Long, and a few friends decided to give a go at paddling in. Make sure to check out the video on slide 8.
- The 2011 ASP World Tour is starting up again. Make sure you sign up with Fantasy Surfer and set your team before February 26th.
- Transworld Surf found a recording of an unpublished interview with the late Andy Irons the day after he won the Billabong Pro in Tahiti last year. Well worth a listen!
- Surfrider has launched an entire website dedicated to World Water Day which is coming up on March 22nd.
- Are you into betting on sports? Thanks to Sportsbet.com.au you can now bet on the ASP World Tour. Good Luck?
- Getting into your wetsuit can suck sometimes. Check out the Slippy, which makes it super easy! We’ll be doing a full product review and a giveaway on this sometime soon!
- Our photog friend Evan Conway at Red Dawn Productions has a an amazing online store where you can buy a ton of his prints (above). Go check it out and buy something!
Got a link you want us to feature in one of these posts? Shoot me an email at jz [at] surfbang.com!