I haven’t done one of these in a while so here goes.
- TheÂ Vans Triple Crown of Surfing has begun. Today is a lay day for the Reef Hawaiian Pro but expect it to start back up again tomorrow.
- Evan Conway over at Red Dawn Productions posted a handful of photos from his recent trip to Puerto Rico and the waves we got last weekend in New York.
- Local surfboard shaper, Rick Malwitz is giving away one of his boards for free. It’s extremely easy to enter.
- Surfline.com’s Sequence of the Week features a sick barrel in New Jersey.
- Today is Day 2 of the Snow Film Fest in NYC.
- ESM has a great photo feature of the most recent swell in the Northeast.
- The Association of Surfing Professionals has released the schedule for the 2011 World Tour. New York might be a stop?
Got a link you want us to share? Shoot me an email at jz [at] surfbang.com.